RITIS is a specialist telecom and IT System Integrator with a core focus on design, implementation and management of technology infrastructure systems with deployment into commercial and industrial buildings. We design and provide solutions for cabling, LAN and WAN networks together with technology infrastructures for many areas including:
- Commercial Buildings IT and Telecommunications Infrastructure.
- Network and Computer rooms, Telecommunications Rooms, MDF-IDF-Building Risers- cabling pathways .
- Major infrastructure systems for data, voice, video and security applications .
- Cat 3, Cat 5e and Cat 6 structured cable plant design, fiber optics, copper and wireless components.
- LAN/WAN systems – design and implementation management .
- Teleconference, Video conference and data networks .
- Advanced audio video systems .
- Advanced data, voice, video and security systems.
- High-speed internet access.
- Smart Building systems .
- System integration and custom hardware design .
We leverage our expertise in both project management and technology design to develop comprehensive network solutions that are strategically aligned with your immediate and future goals. We work for you, and are committed to providing a set of best-of-breed solutions optimized to meet your business needs, delivery timelines and budgetary requirements.
RITIS provides the best technologies to assist customers to carry out their entire task requirements and offers the following solutions using diversified technologies:
- Telecommunications Solutions.
- Security & Access Control Systems.
- Wireless Computer Network Solutions.
- Wired Network Solutions.
- Printing Solutions.
- Multimedia Software Solutions.
RITIS also provides a suite of Complementary Services such as:
- Nationwide support for onsite warranty services management and dispatch.
- 24 x 7 technical support availability.
- 1 – 800 personalized service.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) & Guarantees.
- Image preparation / management.
- System configuration.
- Installation services.
Some of RITIS’s key success factors are:
- Professionally managed Telecommunication Company with experience of over 15 years.
- Over 150 highly qualified and experienced engineers and support staff who are quality driven to provide innovative solutions to complex projects.
- Proven track record of execution of over 100 projects for Saudi Aramco, Royal Commission, SABIC, Saudi Electric, others.
- Ability to deliver multi-million Saudi Riyal projects on time, anywhere in Saudi Arabia or across GCC.
- Sound financial standing and infrastructure.
- Capability to arrange International specialists and Consultants including access to emergency visas.
- Management that is committed to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
These factors have led RITIS to become an outstanding IT and telecommunication partner to industry across the Kingdom.